St. Mary’s Catholic School has grown throughout the years as a result of the efforts and generosity of student and parish families, past and present. Their faith, leadership and financial commitment to St. Mary’s has enabled the school to accomplish major projects such as
- the restoration of Gallivan Hall
- the building of the Monsignor Charles J. Baum Recreation Center
- the installation of the Jamile J. Francis Athletic Field
- the complete renovation of the Middle School building
- new energy-efficient windows for Mercy Hall
- a compete renovation of our computer lab equipped with 21 iMac computers
- a new heating and cooling system in Mercy Hall
- a new playground
St. Mary’s is grateful to those whose sacrificial gifts have enriched our students and sustained our mission. Inviting our students to become obedient disciples of Christ and instructing them in academic excellence, athletic challenge, artistic expression, and character formation is St. Mary’s greatest contribution to our Lord and to society. This contribution is dependent in large measure by the support of the faithful, as St. Mary’s strives to provide an excellent Catholic education for generations to come. There are many ways to support St Mary’s and we welcome your consideration and interest.
Support St. Mary’s by donating an auction item to our annual Gala, sponsoring the event, or bringing a team to our Classic! For more information, see the page for our Golf/Gala.
Make a Donation to St. Mary’s!
- Financial Gifts
- Stock Transfer
- Gifts to the Annual Fund for Tuition Assistance
Pat Perkins, Director of Administration